The DO-160 Series (currently DO-160G) regulations regarding Avionics cover a wide range of test requirements that every piece of certified Avionics equipment must comply with. With the range of requirements covered under this wide-reaching document, covering everything from Temperature Range and Vibration Ratings to EMI Susceptibility and Lightning Protection. Learn more about DO-160 and it’s various subsections by following the Wikipedia link below:
NexTek Arrestors and Filters are used to address DO-160G EMI and Surge Protection Requirements, respectively.
We have Coaxial Surge Protection solutions ranging from standard Off-The-Shelf to modified or fully custom for the following subsections;
- Section 17: Voltage Spike Transients
- Section 19: Relay Switching Transients
- Section 22: Lightning Transients
- Section 25: ESD [Static] Transients
We also provide EMI Filter solutions ranging from standard Off -The-Shelf to modified or fully custom for the following DO-160G sections;
- Section 18: Audio Frequency Conduced Susceptibility
- Section 19: Induced Signal Susceptibility
- Section 20: Radio Frequency Susceptibility
- Section 21: Emission of Radio Frequency
If you are looking for assistance, guidance, or solutions for any of the DO-160G requirements listed above…NexTek has the experience, expertise, and product range to help you find the perfect solution.
Trust the Experts, NexTek has 30 Years of experience designing and providing Transient and EMI protection solutions for customers and applications around the world.