(Westford, MA) NexTek, LLC has launched the HPR300 series of High Current Feedthrough EMI filters, built around a brand new design. Utilizing ruggedized internal construction techniques, the HPR300 series is designed to withstand the most extreme environments and requirements while providing consistently high performance noise reduction. Designed to meet EMI or RFI standards related to Emissions or Susceptability, high current filters can be used across many industries and applications. Feedthrough filters are used in high current power feedlines for Lasers, Medical Imaging Devices, Radars, Power Conversion, Vehicles, Military Equipment and many other industries. NexTek’s high current feedthrough filters are used to provide effective noise reduction to >1GHz.
In addition to being more compact than any 300Amp rated filter, the HPR300 design incorporates a number of innovations that put it ahead of similar products…including NexTek’s other filter options!
- Extremely Compact Design – Short Overall Length
- Rugged Internal Construction – Extremely Rugged and Well-Suited for Any Environment
- Bolt Attachment Method – For Maximum Space Savings, There Are No Fixed Studs
- Bulkhead Mount O-Ring – For effective through-sealing of the bulkhead penetration
- Wide Range of Voltage Ratings and Capacitance Values – 100Vdc to 1000Vdc+, 125Vac to 250Vac+
Drawing on NexTek’s 20+ Years of experience in providing high current EMI filters to various commercial and military application all over the world, this new design is the most advanced feedthrough filter NexTek has ever designed. The HPR300 family of rugged and compact feedthrough filters is ready to provide high performance filtering and an extremely long lifetime to any application.
See the HPR300 Product Page HERE.